The FSD blog discusses recent developments in social science research and data policy as well as FSD services and projects. Most of our blog entries are posted only in Finnish.
- Blog entry: SSHOC Project Charted (Meta)data Interoperability Problems with FSD at the Helm
- Blog entry: FSD's multilingual and qualitative data expertise brings in international visitors
- Blog entry: Translation and International Use of Research data
- Blog entry: Being trustworthy and FAIR requires people, processes, technologies and collaboration
- Blog entry: New user-friendly website for FSD
- New contract models for archiving research data
- Blog entry: Let There Be Digital Preservation – A View from the Data Archive