Guides, Examples and Vocabularies
Instructions that supplement the other chapters of the Data Management Guidelines are collected here. In addition, on this page you can find the vocabularies used in FSD's data descriptions.
- Archiving Data Collected from Minors
- Use and Archiving of Social Media Data
- FSD's Guidelines in DMPTuuli
- Background Information and Background Variables
- Examples of Agreements on the Use of Research Data (e.g. photos)
- Examples of how to Inform Research Participants about Data Archiving
In addition FSD uses Yleinen suomalainen ontologia (YSO, General Finnish ontology) for Finnish study descriptions, ELSST-thesaurus for the study descriptions in English, and CESSDA topics classification for indexing.